Upholstery Cleaning in Epping
Hire our upholstery cleaning in Epping and take advantage of our professional equipment and eco-friendly detergents. We can deal with stains and visible patches on your furniture with just one prompt service. Dial (02) 9098 1780 and arrange easily the care for your upholstered furniture. Count on us to choose the most suitable method and offer you the best cleaning agents available on the market!
Sofa Cleaning in Epping with a Range of Benefits
With our powerful professional machines for furniture cleaning in Epping, we’re able to restore the good looks of any sofa, armchair, and any other piece of upholstered furniture, and we also offer:
- fixed rates including all manual labour and equipment;
- special discounts on any 2+ services ordered together;
- fully insured services and work guarantee;
- the latest and best equipment for carpets and upholstery;
- specially formulated cleaning formulas following agency regulations;
- experienced technicians with trainings and certificates in the best cleaning methods;
- services available on short notice, even weekends and public holidays at no extra cost.
How We Carry Out Our Furniture Cleaning in Epping
Depending on the type of furniture and material, we will choose the best method of upholstery cleaning that will achieve excellent results against dirt and stains while preserving the fabrics.
- This gentle cleaning procedure starts with an initial inspection of the fabric that lets us determine the exact type of material we’re dealing with.
- Once we have established that, we pre-treat any stains and other problem areas with a bespoke cleaning solution.
- After we’ve treated the visible patches, we treat the entire upholstery with a detergent which is applied under pressure by a powerful machine. Our aim is for it to reach as deep into the material as possible without creating too much moisture.
- We extract the detergent back and with it, we also remove lifts all the dust and dirt from the fabrics, leaving a fresh clean material free of allergens and stains.
Dry Foam Cleaning
- Before we begin with the cleaning, we use brushes and a vacuum cleaner to clean the piece of furniture to remove all dust, hair, and other visible particles.
- Once we’ve cleaned the sofa thoroughly, we apply a special detergent which softens the fabrics so that dirt becomes loose and easy to remove.
- Next, we will cover the fabric with a cleaning foam and wait for it to harden – this usually takes about 10 minutes. Once it’s hardened, we vacuum it with a powerful vacuum cleaner. All dirt dust is lifted and hooveredwith the foam.
- It takes about an hour for the treated upholstery to dry and you can use it again!
If you’d like to have your beds sanitised as well, we can offer you hot water extraction cleaning which will remove dust mites and other allergens causing hay fever, itchy eyes, and cough. Book the two services combined and you will receive a special discount offer! Ask our operators about your personal reduced price on any additional service you want to book, whether it’s mattress cleaning or regular housekeeping.
Schedule Sofa Cleaning in Epping at Your Convenience
All you have to do to get a no-obligation quote on upholstery cleaning in Epping is dial (02) 9098 1780. You will receive an instant service estimate based on the type of furniture and the number of pieces you need cleaned. You can choose the time for your service from a range of booking slots even on weekends and public holidays at no additional charges. You can also reach us online – on our website, you will find a contact form.